5.15.2013

simon says... flower power

Hello again! Back with my card for the new challenge going on over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog. :)


This week, the theme is Flower Power... love it! If you know me at all, I am definitely a flower fan when it comes to cards. :) And the products we all used were either from Prima (of course) or CASual Friday. If you have goodies from either of these wonderful companies in your stash, please use them along with us! But they're not mandatory for participating in the challenge. :)

Anyway, my card:


I used the gorgeous Stitched Charms EXOTIC BLOOMS. The paper is of course that wonderfully soft, pressed paper that we all love from Prima, and the stitching is the perfect touch. I added some My Mind's Eye HANDSOME enamel dots to help pull that lovely blue stitching out a little more. Since I don't currently own any CASual Friday stamps (YET *wink*), I went with a boldly scripted Hero Arts FRIENDS sentiment to reinforce the elegant feel.

So, now it's your turn! Upload your Flower Power project HERE before 8am EST US next Wednesday (the 22nd), and you could win a very generous gift voucher provided by the sweet Heidi & her crew to spend at Simon Says Stamp!


And by all means, go HERE to see more amazing, flowerific creations by the rest of the team... GORGEOUS.

Thank you for stopping by again today... see you soon! :)






12 comments:

Barb said...

The flowers look amazing against the dark brown card base, Lisa! Gorgeous card!

Lin said...

So unique, Lisa! As always, beautifully done and so you!

Jingle said...

Great card, Lisa! I see I wasn't the only one loving the Prima stitched embellies! :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fabulous card, Lisa! I love how the blue enamel dots really POP off the brown cardstock :)

*mwah*
Stephanie
Simon Says Stamp!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful flower

Hugs

Jo x

Heather said...

A stunning card Lisa, I love your colour scheme, a beautiful image and I love the enamel dots!!

hugs
Heather xx

Carol L said...

Beautiful card! I love the rich colors, and especially that big, bold sentiment panel!

MS said...

ooo, love this! Nice bold focal point, love that flower of course!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!! Love the Moroccan look it has!! So pretty!!

hugs...

Diane said...

Very fun card design, with your pretty flowers.

Regards diane

Laura Sterckx said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Lisa! I love the flowers and the blue enamel dots!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow