10.09.2013

simon says... use a stamp


That's right, peeps! :)


This week's Wednesday Challenge theme is to Use A Stamp... red rubber, photo polymer, whatever you like, as long as it's not digital. :) The product lines the DT used this week were Clearly Besotted and Neat & Tangled. If you have either of these fab stamp lines in your stash, please use them in your creations along with us! But it's not requirement of the challenge. :)

So now for my card:


This is one of those cards that I think looks better in person, LOL. It's probably because I couldn't get the background to show up very well... NOT a great photographer, here. ;) But I just loved this hydrangea image from Clearly Besotted's JUST FABULOUS set. There's even a matching die set! I didn't use them here.. instead, I chose to fussy cut everything, but left it slightly connected to the "frame" for interest. The vase was heat embossed (with THIS ink and THIS EP), and the flower was stamped with THIS ink and THIS ink. I used THIS white dye ink to stamp the background inside the frame:


I used the fine-line image in the set to do the background, which really adds a lot, I think! :)

Ok, so now it's your turn! Upload your stamped project HERE by 8am EDT next Wednesday (the 16th), and you'll have a random shot at a very generous gift voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp, provided by the very sweet Heidi and her gang!


Thanks for reading today... see you soon! xx






10 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Lisa! Very elegant! (Like you!) ;)

hugs...

Laura Sterckx said...

Gorgeous, Lisa! I love the silver details and the background! :)

Lin said...

What a beauty, Lisa, and your little touches makes this a real WOW card!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the flowers are beautiful and I love the embossed vase and all the fussy cutting ! you are so neat ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful, love your frame and background x

maria f. said...

Love that white background stamping. I'm with you on photographing sparkle - not an easy task.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! Just love that VASE!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the background and the colours.
luv
Debby

walchowDesign said...

Gorgeous card and love how your stamped the bg!

Stephanie said...

Well I think this card is 'Just Fabulous' Lisa, thank you so much for picking this set for the Wednesday challenge - much appreciated! xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow