10.05.2013

wishing you... a happy world cardmaking day! :)

Hi, friends.. happy World Cardmaking Day! :) I hope you are celebrating today by gettin' crafty! I had a few minutes myself, so I popped into my craft room and played with more of my Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® 2013 exclusive goodies:


I ♥ the TINY COIN ENVELOPE die! I have no idea when I'll actually use it to put a coin inside, heehee.. but it's sooo cute and makes such a fun embellishment. :) (For size reference, this card is 4.25 inches square.) I put the heart (cut from the HOLIDAY SHAPES die) on with a pop dot and tucked the flap under to close the envie so it can open and close... you could put a small stamped sentiment inside.. wouldn't that be fun! This sentiment is from the SKETCHY BANNER GREETINGS (stamped with THIS ink).....


...and finishes off inside, with another diecut heart. :)

I hope you have a wonderful, productive day, and a great weekend! Thanks so much for reading. ♥





4 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Lisa, just stopping by to wish you a Happy World Card Making Day! Thanks for sharing your talents with us all year round...I love your CAS style and admire your work today and all year round!

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful card Lisa - glad you got to "play" today!

Lindsay said...

Sooooo so cute! :0)

Kara said...

so sweet!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow